How To Fix Common Verizon FiOS TV Issues [Latest Tips]
Verizon FiOS TV issues may spoil your viewing experience and compel you to take expert's assistance. But, with the help of the article below, you will be able to fix common errors on your own.
Let’s check out the method to troubleshoot technical issues like DVR, no picture, and remote control errors. Follow the step ahead in order to resolve these issues:
Related Posts: How to Transfer Content and Contacts Using Verizon Services
DVR or Top box is not working:
Reset your set-top box and router to fix common issues such as the On-demand menu, missing interactive media guide, no response from the set-top box, or issues with the DVR recordings:
1. Detach the power cord of the router to about 15 seconds and attach it back again into the power outlet.
2. Wait for about 30 sec and check if the issue still persists. If it is not resolved, continue with the further steps.
3. Turn your device on.
4. Wait for the Interactive Media Guide to update.
5. Check for the issue. If you are still facing the problem, move to the further method.
Related Posts: My Verizon FiOS TV Not Working, What Do I Do?
No Picture on TV:
First, check your set-top box and TV for any connection or power issues.
1. Ensure that the TV is plugged into a power outlet. Press its power button to make sure that it is turned on.
2. If your TV is controlled and attached to a wall switch, then make sure that the switch is on.
3. Use the TV remote control and set the channel to 3 or 4.
4. Plug in the power cord of the TV back into a wall outlet to check whether the issue is with your Set-Top box or TV.
5. Ensure that the set-top box is plugged into a power source and turned on.
6. Check that the other remaining electrical appliances are working perfectly at your home to check for a power outage or cut.
Related Posts: Eradicate Different Troubles with Verizon Set-Top Box
Remote not working:
Check that there is enough power in your batteries or they are drained off.
1. Open the cover from its back and ensure that the batteries are fitted properly.
2. Try to press the different buttons on it to make sure it is working or not.
If you still have any issue, then you can talk to Verizon customer service tollfree number anytime to troubleshoot all technical errors with Verizon FiOS TV. We are available 24*7 to serve you.
Visit Our Website: customercaretoll.com/listings/verizon-customer-support